Saturday, May 19, 2012

*REVIEW* Intangible by J. Meyers

Twins Sera and Luke Raine have a well-kept secret—she heals with a touch of her hand, he sees the future. All their lives they’ve helped those in need on the sly. They’ve always thought of their abilities as being a gift.

Then Luke has a vision that Sera is killed. That gift they’ve always cherished begins to feel an awful lot like a curse. Because the thing about Luke’s ability? He’s always right. And he can’t do anything about it.










  
   There is so many things I would like to say about this book that I wont.  Not because it's negative but simply because I am afraid if I start I wont stop and I totally want to remain spoiler free.  This was such a fun paranormal read that there really want much room for things that you don't like.


  This book was written from both Sera and Luke's point of view.  I love this because you actually got to know both of them and not just see one through the other.  They have some similar qualities but are also different in so many ways.  Both struggle with what they can do but can be themselves when it comes to being around each other.  They are a lot of fun to read about and are very easy to like.


  There is also a little romance.  I mean it is the earth moving, mind blowing, world shattering instant love but a more developed and thought out kind.  Not that it is perfect or honest but it is what it is.  I really enjoyed what bits and pieces of it that there was throughout the book.  I totally loved the main interest and I routed for him from the first time he even thought of Sera.  Luke didn't really have much of a romance but there was girls everywhere he went that thought he was totally swoon worthy.


  All of the characters in this book were well written and really fun to read about.  To be honest even the shadows were interesting.  This is a paranormal read but if you took away their special abilities you would have a wonderful contemporary book but I love it as a paranormal contemporary lol.  I do realize that, that isn't really a genre but it's kind of how I feel about it.  Overall this was a fun and easy read and I can't wait for book 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...