Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Silver by Rhiannon Held

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spineand spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week I am totally waiting on:
Andrew Dare is a werewolf. He’s the enforcer for the Roanoke pack, and responsible for capturing or killing any Were intruders in Roanoke’s territory. But the lone Were he’s tracking doesn’t smell or act like anyone he’s ever encountered. And when he catches her, it doesn’t get any better. She’s beautiful, she’s crazy, and someone has tortured her by injecting silver into her veins. She says her name is Silver, and that she’s lost her wild self and can’t shift any more.

The packs in North America have a live-and-let-live attitude, and try not to overlap with each other. But Silver represents a terrible threat to every Were on the continent. 

Andrew and Silver will join forces to track down this menace while discovering their own power and their passion for each other.

Format: Paperback, 320 Pages
Expected Release: June 5, 2012
Publisher: Tom Doherty Associates

Why am I waiting on this book?  Well can I start with the fact that it's about Were's?!  Not only 
that but the fact that Silver (the substance) is almost always poison to Were's I find it rather 
intriguing that Silver (the girl) can handle it.  Sad that she can't shift but I have high hopes 
that they will figure that out on the way.

Well that is what I am waiting on this Wednesday, what are you waiting on?
If you comment leave me a link to visit you too!! 

6 comments:

  1. I read an excerpt for Silver the other day. Sounds interesting. You can read it here.

    Old follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I haven't heard of this one! Reminded me of Wolverine, with the injection of a substance into their system! Great pick! :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Michele | WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this book before, but wow! It sounds awesome. I'm definitely adding this one on my list ;D Thanks for sharing, Tiff :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Tiff :)

    I have yet to hear about this one!! It looks great though.;) I hope it's worth the wait! ;)
    Have a fabulous week, happy reading.

    P.s. Thank for visiting my WoW!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I like the sound of this one. I love Werewolf books, but I've found that they're starting to getting samey. This one seems to be different, therefore will probably end up on by TBR pile!
    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...