Sunday, June 24, 2012

How I Did in the #CleaningUpTBRPile Challenge

Well it is over and sadly I did not get all I wanted done.  I started Born Wicked 
after I did my last post and finished it up this morning.  I also finished both Masque of
Red Death and Goddess Interrupted.  I didn't get to Hallowed and Paranormalcy.
This is probably due to the trips that HAD to be made and even though I tried to
avoid it they still happened and I got behind but I got a bit done and I think I will continue this 
on in my own little way tomorrow :) 

Here's What I got done on Saturday:
I will tell you that I enjoyed ALL of these books and there will be some AWESOME
reviews posted over the next couple of weeks!!! The endings of all of them just about 
killed me though.  It was almost a theme lol

THANK YOU to Valerie from STUCK IN BOOKS for hosting
this challenge!! It was my 1st and wont be my last!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...