Monday, June 11, 2012

*REVIEW* MEA CULPA by Christine Fonseca {FREE COPY & NEWS}

Everything has a price, especially duty. And love. 

Azza's attacks are always deadly...ALWAYS. But that was before Nesy. And before Mikayel and Zane. Now, death has a new enemy. But, what's the cost for saving a life?

MEA CULPA follows one angel's quest to save his best friend.















  I was super excited to get an early copy of this book.  Especially when Christine had told me that it was about Zane!! I am all about Zane he has a personality that just makes him so memorable and his devotion is a most admirable trait.  This novella being a bridge between LACRIMOSA and DIES IRAE is brief but it makes up for it with intense emotion and information!


  There was so much that I didn't see about Zane.  He always seemed like the rock and this novella made me love him so much more than I did before.   This novella is basically another power house of emotions just a much more condensed and fast paced one.  Reading it made me wonder what Zane was thinking!  I mean he gave up so much to help someone he never told the extent of his affection to start with.  By he gave up so much I mean he gave up everything!!   The depth of what happens in this book kind of blew me away and completely threw me off.  Also has me wondering what the consequences of the actions will really be.


  That is really all I can tell you without destroying the read for you.  If you have read DEIS IRAE or LACRIMOSA this is a total need to read!! If you haven't started yet pick them up.  These books are all extremely well written and are amazing reads from cover to cover.


GET IT FREE!!
So now that you are all excited about this series I have some news!!! You can get MEA CULPA FREE!!
That isn't all you can also get the book that started it all DIES IRAE FREE as well but this one is for
this week ONLY!!  So I guess you want to know where you can get it...

For MEA CULPA you can get it free on Smashwords, or you can visit
Christine's blog and fill out a form and she will send you the file of
your choice!! Just click HERE

For DIES IRAE you can get it on Smashwords.
It is a MAYBE that Amazon or B&N will have it you can check but
it depends on what they do.

Just Released:
LACRIMOSA - Book #1 in the Requiem Series (Compass Press)
“LACRIMOSA reaches out, grabs readers by the heart, and takes them on an emotional journey from the first page to the last. The last novel you’ll need to read to understand true sacrifice.” ~Elana Johnson, Author of POSSESSION
Available now
DIES IRAE - A Requiem Prequel Novella (Compass Press, Feb 2012)

“Dies Irae is the perfect introduction to Christine Fonseca’s Requiem series. The beauty of the words will tempt you, the tragedy of the story will break you, and the love, woven throughout like music through the trees, will haunt you for days afterward. Dies Irae promises a tale unlike any you’ve read before.”  - Ali Cross, author of BECOME 

Other Current Releases:




  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all of the support Tiff!!! I can't wait to release LIBERA ME and see what you think. Mwahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...