Friday, November 2, 2012

CONTEST FEATURE FRIDAY: The Lone Awesome!!

WELCOME!!  Thanks for stopping by to visit this weeks CONTEST FEATURE FRIDAY!! This is my way of sharing all of the awesome contests going on in the blogging community that I have seen/entered.  

This week I am featuring a blogger friend and just her!!!
She is such a wonderful, fun and positive person :D

Brittany from
Spare Time Book Blog
Brittany is celebrating 100 followers.  Actually she was celebrating 
almost 100 followers but has now surpassed that!  I would love to
help her get even more followers and trust me you want to follow her! 
There are reviews, memes and way more to love!  Click the button to visit
and follow!! Click HERE to go to the awesome giveaway!

The winner will get $15 from the Book Depository!!  And seriously
don't we all love books and the options that come with choosing!! 
So go ahead follow and good luck!!


Any good giveaways you know of that are going on? 

1 comment:

  1. Oooo, I like this meme!!! Great idea!!!! I know a lot of times, contests will ask for extra entries if you make a blog post. So, this is a great idea. Thanks for the post!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...