Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Star Cursed

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at 
Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're 
eagerly anticipating.



I can't be the only one waiting on this pretty:
With the Brotherhood persecuting witches like never before, a divided Sisterhood desperately needs Cate to come into her Prophesied powers. And after Cate's friend Sachi is arrested for using magic, a war-thirsty Sister offers to help her find answers—if Cate is willing to endanger everyone she loves.
Cate doesn't want to be a weapon, and she doesn't want to involve her friends and Finn in the Sisterhood's schemes. But when Maura and Tess join the Sisterhood, Maura makes it clear that she'll do whatever it takes to lead the witches to victory. Even if it means sacrifices. Even if it means overthrowing Cate. Even if it means all-out war.
In the highly anticipated sequel to Born Wicked, the Cahill Witch Chronicles continue Cate, Maura and Tess's quest to find love, protect family, and explore their magic against all odds in an alternate history of New England.

Expected Release: June 18th 2013
Published by: Putnam Juvenile
Hardcover, 272 pages

Why I am Waiting:

  1. Well lets start with the fact that Born Wicked broke a long running streak for me.  It was the first book involving witches I have enjoyed in awhile.
  2. I am not going to lie I want to see Cate get out of everything and back to a certain someone.
  3. Once again SERIOUS cover love.  Though it isn't as beautiful as book 1 it's close.
What are you waiting on?  Leave a comment sharing or link me up!
I am always looking to expand my wish list!


1 comment:

  1. I am anxiously awaiting this book so that I can finally read Born Wicked. I wanted to wait until the whole series was out, but I think waiting for this second book is about all I can do!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...