Sunday, June 23, 2013

Weekly Report: Piles of Books...

Weekly Report is my way of showing you from week to week (most of the time) what new books I received and what has gone on in the past week. So basically it's a report for all the awesome that I got and shared! Originally I posted IMM by Story Siren this is just my version with a little extra ;) all book names take you to the Goodreads page.


Bought


  So with the Fierce Reads signing coming I did some shopping!  This is half the batch and I will showcase the rest next week (I think there is more than enough books this week).  Beauty wasn't for the signing but I seriously could not resist!!

 photo 9e613b3f-6091-4af6-8532-e4949e2d6414.jpg


Gifted


  For those of you that don't know I am now a contributor on the blog Bookish run by the beautiful Evie!!  So many of these books she gifted me will be reviewed over on that blog.  I assume most of you have already been there but if you haven't you NEED to!! Evie's blog is amazing and the new team she has (including me) rocks!! So proud to be a part of that blog.

 photo 006.jpg
ARCs

Finished Copies



WON

I was so pulled in by the description on these ones!  I mean just look them up and I am sure you will understand.  Thank you so much to Book Brats for hosting Michele Lang and the giveaway!!

 photo 005.jpg

  I won an ARC of Illuminate last year so when Justin from Justin's Book Blog hosted a giveaway for a signed finished copy of  Infatuate I was all over it!!  Not in the picture below is the super sweet card Aimee sent along with my prize :( I did find it after but let me tell you she is SO SWEET!



Giveaways


5 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a LOT of books!! :-) Thanks for posting...I didn't realize Siege and Storm was out so please forgive me for rushing off to reserve a copy at my library! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The finished copies for the signing look gorgeous - especially Siege and Storm! :D I am so pumped for this series!!! :D <3 Love and miss you mucho, can't wait to see you again, enjoy all the books LOVE! <3

    Evie @Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a haul! Especially jealous of Siege and Storm, I really want to read that one.

    Monument 14 sounds familiar too, I may have tried for an ARC of that at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read Out of the Easy not long ago and it was an odd story but I really enjoyed it.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Siege and Storm and Of Triton the most out of that pile. <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...