Sunday, October 13, 2013

Weekly... MONTHLY Report: I May Have a Problem... BOOKS

Weekly Report is my way of showing you from week to week (most of the time) what new books I received and what has gone on in the past week. So basically it's a report for all the awesome that I got and shared! Originally I posted IMM by Story Siren this is just my version with a little extra ;) all book names take you to the Goodreads page.

Okay guys my last post was almost exactly a month ago...  So I still had some birthday money and I was gifted some Amazon cards...  Then I had saved some and school was STRESSING me out and apparently even when I do not have the time to read them books comfort me.  Who woulda guessed right?  Now I will admit there are a few books that I got this week that I have not added because this is already making me look like I have a ridiculous amount of money and well I don't...  The truth is I have great family and friends that support my habit and wish books upon me instead of loss of hair.  So the truth of the matter is: I May Have a Problem... However, it did get me through the first 6 weeks of school.  So please do not judge me.

Bought

So instead of breaking it down I am just going to say everything up until the bargain
books this is all from Amazon.com & .ca...  Oh and Chapters from GC and a little
of my savings and it was mostly gifted for my Birthday :0 




All by the wonderful Abbi Glines!! Oh and the wonderful books below are by her as
well and are from Chapters :)





Pre-orders



Okay so this came REALLY late!! But the important thing is that it got here.

Bargain Books

These are from the Chapters bargain section :)  It helps feed my need at everyday low

prices lol (Yes I realize it is sad I laugh at my own jab)






So there is also this AMAZING second hand book store by my house and because
I happen to have credit there these only cost me just over $10!! YAY!!!


Omens by Kelley Armstrong

Back to Bought...

So because I have already added everything and my "new" laptop takes FOREVER
to do ANYTHING I am adding these here...  They were Amazon orders and like many
of the books from the previous orders this was actually for a signing I forgot to mention
and will be posting about NEXT WEEK!! (There WILL be an AMAZING GIVEAWAY)



WON

So by some stroke of luck I managed to actually WIN some things :) 



Won from Kayla over at Bibilophilia, Please!! I have followed the blog for awhile now and 
HIGHLY suggest that you do the same :) 




Won from Chandra aka @IndigoTeenBlog and sent from the wonderful Scholastic Canada
@scholasticCDA!! Thank you both!! I can NOT wait to read The Dream Thieves (darn school)!


Okay guys, if I am honest with you there may be some books that are missing from this one
that will be posted in the next one...  Ya know whenever that may happen.  Hopefully you
all had a great week month like me and I would love to hear about it!! 

2 comments:

  1. OMG. So much awesomeness, Tiff. I'm glad you're somewhat managing school and reading for pleasure at the same time. That's gotta be tough. Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving, lady! I hope you'll eat until you hate yourself because that's what I plan on doing today. HAHAHHAHAH! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that's too bad in a month's worth of time. Plus all the books you got are pretty awesome. I can't wait to see what you say about Scorched. I love that cover.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...