Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS BEFORE?!


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
HOLY ANNA BANKS!!



There is not one yet...


Expected Release: May 13, 2014
Published by:  Feiwel & Friends
Length: 288 pages (Hardcover)


Why I am Waiting

  Now normally here you get a list of why I am waiting but lets just face it... Anna is amazing and there is a pull to anything Mermaid when it comes to me.  Now admittedly I must have been living in a cave somewhere to not have noticed this MONTHS ago!!  I am beyond excited for this baby to come out.  Even though the last one had a nice tidy end, there is so much more to learn, I just know it.  Plus there is going to be some sort of EPIC end I just know it <3  LOOK at that cover, it alone screams EPIC!! In fact to those of you out there that manage to get your hands on an ARC I tell you now that I love you and will do just about ANYTHING to have you share it with me... I PROMISE that I will love it and I would forever and EVER be in your debt!!!!!

Anyway... What are you guys waiting on this week?

2 comments:

  1. Yup. I just saw this one yesterday! Sadly there are no ARC's for it so I must wait along with everyone else! I hope we both get it the day it comes out! Oh, and the cover is awesome! This is definitely a series I would like in actual books vs. Kindle books.
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! Probably because you're way too busy with school, lady. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...