Sunday, January 19, 2014

Weekly Report.... Indie Girl March & In Need of more shelf space


Weekly Report is my way of showing you from week to week (most of the time) what new books I received and what has gone on in the past week. So basically it's a report for all the awesome that I got and shared! Originally I posted IMM by Story Siren this is just my version with a little extra ;) all book names take you to the Goodreads page.
Bought



For Review

E-books

Well it is that time of year where I take in more ebooks than any other...  I prep for the migraines
that it will bring and dig in because Indie Girl March is almost here!!!  This is my second year holding
the event and with roughly 65 ladies all doing reviews, guest posts, interviews, character posts & GIVEAWAYS you guys are in for a treat in March :)  So here are the books I received and thank you
so much to all the ladies that sent them!!!











Physical Copies

Now below you will see ALL of the amazing that Amber sent me but when I asked to buy
this one to review for Indie Girl March Amber offered to send it <3  ((HUGS))--Amber



Thank you SO MUCH T.L. Clarke (Sedona Venez) for this BEAUTIFUL book!!
I was super excited about having this book on Indie Girl March and when she
offered to send me a physical copy I was BEYOND excited!!!



Danielle seriously surprised me with these!! I thought I was just getting book one but
she was kind enough to send all three <3  She said just in case I got pulled in and I 
have no doubt I will be!!



Won

So in case you guys did not know, there is this AMAZING author Sutton Shields and she rocks my reading world!! She hosted a 12 authors of Christmas giveaway on her blog (here) and I crossed my fingers and got amazingly lucky and WON!! Anyway it was 17 books in total and Amber gave me my choice of what I wanted...  Being amazing as she is and because I took so long to decide what I wanted, she sent me the Syrenka series all SIGNED and the new cover for Waterproof SIGNED!!!  Thank you SO much Amber you are yet another Author that rocks the reading world and I seriously danced and the post office getting these :)


Promises, Betrayal & Arise by Amber Garr



Dianne from Oops! I Read a Book Again and Michelle from The Escapists have
been holding SUPER giveaways on their blog celebrating Débutantes of 2013.  From
Dianne's blog I won this pretty!! Thank you so much ladies for all of the hard work you
have put into this wonderful event!!  Also a big thank you to Strange Chemistry
(Randomhouse Canada) for sending the copy!!




Well that is everything from the past couple of weeks I do believe...  If I missed
anything it will go up next week with anything that comes in this week <3 What
did you get this week?  Leave me a message letting me know!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...